Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Warning!!!, Mixers are VERY dangerous!


All of the sudden Drew has developed fears to all kinds of things. Is that an age thing? I mean things like the carousel at the zoo, a stuffed chicken that plays the chicken dance and my coveted Kitchen Aid mixer! I understand some of his fears but to a mixer! It is not even loud!

Tonight I thought it would be fun to make some little chocolate cakes, oh no, you would think I was the worst mother in the world! Mixer hurt you, Mommy, mixer hurt you. Scared! He yelled over and over until I was finished. Hopefully this phase will pass soon!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I have a friend who has a child with an irrational fear of birds! It is funny the things they think up! He is so stinkin' cute!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

This is so funny, well, probably not for you! He is so cute though. Don't worry, I'm sure it's a phase- and it's not your fault!