Okay so I know I have not blogged in a while, sorry I am really trying to do better. Last night we went to the Bounce Factory, this place with all kinds of blow up bouncy things ( you know what I am talking about) and as always forgot my camera, anyway Drew had so much fun. It was only $5.00 for all of us! and well worth it. He played for 2 hours!!! There were only like 5 other kids there. It was a good work out for Kyle and I too, you forget how hard it is to climb and jump!
Today we had such a great time. Nicole ( my roomate from college) and her daughter Madeline came over to play and eat lunch. They both had so much fun playing outside in the redneck kiddie pool and on the swing set. Madeline kept sticking her face right into the water, she is braver than Drew! Is Madeline not the cutest?!!!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Wednesday with Madeline
Posted by Pamela at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Look at those muscles on your boy!!! You can tell he plays hard!
Post a Comment