Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

100 things about me, I have been tagged.

1. I love my husband more than he will every know. Even though I do not show it all of the time.
2. I was worried I would not like motherhood. I have learned it is the best thing I have ever experienced. I did not imagine I would love being a mom so much.
3. I think Kyle is a wonderful dad. He never tires, he could play with Drew all day long!
4. Kyle was my first boyfriend and my first kiss.
5. I have always hated being tall but have grown to appreciate it more with age.
6. I feel guilty that I did not breastfeed for longer than 6 weeks.
7. I love magazines, almost any magazine. I subscribe to 5 different kinds and still buy more in the store.
8. I love to cook but do not enjoy the clean up. I love it when others say they think my cooking is good.
9. I am addicted to cookbooks. I have a thousand but only use about 4 of them.
10. I hate being asked questions, isnt that weird and rude! I dont know why it makes me irritated. Especially hard with an almost 2 year old!
11. I hated grade school and college, I will never go to school again.
12. I am not so sure I would go to nursing school if I had it to do over again.
13. Kyle and I are opposite in almost every way.
14. He is the smartest person I know.
15. Drew makes me laugh every day.
16. I wish I did not have to work at all. I feel guilty when I have to leave Drew.
17. I love to shop. Especially for clothes for Drew. I love to dress him in cute outfits and shoes.
18. I am a very anxious person. I worry over the dumbest things. It drives my husband crazy!
19. I hate my body. I am overweight and hate it but for some reason can not seem to curb my eating enough to change things.
20. I gained 50 pounds during pregnancy thanks to pancakes and banana milkshakes!
21. I hated being pregnant, I have never felt so ugly. I only have 2 pictures of me while I was pregnant. My mother-in-law has gone on and on about how I will regret this, yea... still not regreting it.
22. I love my new job as a nursery/NICU nurse. This is the job I always wanted. After I graduated from nursing school I had an interview with Vandy's NICU but did not go because I took the job with Old Harding, secretly I always regreted that decision.
23. I love to exercise, I love the way you feel after a hard workout, but for some reason I do not do it on a regular bases.
24. I love MTV's The Real World. I have watched it since the very first season!
25. I think I was a real-estate agent in my past life. I love keeping up with the housing market. Every Sunday I read the real-estate classifieds and I look at Real-tracs at least once a week.
26. I believe in ghosts.
27. I have a hard time praying. I think that I do not deserve God's love.
28. My father died suddenly when I was 5 months pregnant. I miss him at times but for the most part I feel like he is in a happier place and am thankful for that.
29. My father was an alcoholic and a drug addict. I live in fear I too will become an alcoholic. I very very rarely have an alcoholic beverage and when I do I feel gross after 1 drink.
30. I did not speak to my father for 4 months before he died. I feel guilty about that.
31. I would love to travel to Tahiti some day.
32. I still hold out hope Nick and Jessica will get back together some day.
33. I think Paris Hilton is stupid. I'm glad she went to jail!
34. I love to gossip, that's sooo bad!
35. I hate talking on the phone. Sorry!
36. Drew is not even 2 and he knows his ABC's and can count to 13. Secretly I think he can read!
37. I take care of the finances. I check our bank account on-line sometimes 3 times a day.
38. I think Kyle is sexy when he mows the lawn or fixes something.
39. I hate the fact that I had to have a C-section, for some reason it makes me feel like less of a woman.
40. I love the beach. I think it is good for the soul.
41. I love our house and neighborhood but I hate telling people I live in Antioch, we sound so ghetto!
42. Sometimes we don't eat supper until 8pm, I feel guilty about feeding Drew that late at night.
43. I love wedding cake.
44. I would eat chicken fingers and french fries every day if I could.
45. Fruit tea is my favorite drink.
46. I crave Coca-Cola.
47. I love it when Drew says "Moma."
48. We eat out A LOT!
49. I love my Volkswagon, I think it drives so good.
50. After church on Sundays we eat lunch at my Mom and Step-Dads, I look foreward to this all week long.
51. I rode horses when I was younger. We had 2 of them. I even competed and won several shows. I miss riding.
52. I wish I had a bicycle.
53. I am allergic to cats, dogs and horses. I wish that I wasn't.
54. I love being crafty, especially making stationary and cards but I do not have the patience to do it for very long.
55. Drew loves Dr Suess's book, Sneeches. I can't stand it.
56. I can type really fast.
57. It makes me angry when people do not vaccinate their children.
58. I love to make my bed, even though I do not do it every day.
59. Even though I am a nurse I still get nervous before getting a shot.
60. I don't know what people see in Johnny Depp.
61. I have wavy hair but I straighten it every day.
62. My hair has turned darker as I have gotten older.
63. I am very sensitive. I get my feeling hurt very easily. I always think people are talking about me-all of which I wish I could get over!!!
64. I think my room-mate from college-Nicole is the most beautiful person I know.
65. Navy is my favorite color to wear.
66. Recently I have loved wearing chunky necklaces and t-shirts.
67. I love high-heels but feel like an Amazon woman when I wear them.
68. I have known Kyle since I was 11 years old. I had a crush on him for the longest time before we ever dated.
69. I think Drew has WAY more energy than the average child. He is always busy.
70. Kyle wants more children now but I am way too tired. He does not think siblings should be very far apart in age. I say the further the better!
71. I love to watch Martha Stewart but I wonder if she is a mean person in real life.
72. Sometimes I wish my husband and son would just be quiet, they both talk A LOT!
73. According to the Myers-Briggs personality test I am an ISTJ-basically I am an introvert. I agree.
74. I have a hard time getting to know people.
75. My brother-in-law has a new girlfriend. I need to get to know her better.
76. I really want to go snow skiing this winter. I am not very good at it but I love it!
77. I love the fact that I have 2 step-sisters. I always wanted sisters.
78. I think my little brother is annoying....still. Shouldn't I have grown out of that?!
79. I rarely wear makeup.
80. I wish I could make over my teeth. I want those veneer things.
81. I am not above plastic surgery.
82. I love Target, I could go there every day. Drew calls it the ball store ( I think because he thinks the target is a ball, whatever).
83. Recently I have loved Fridays. Drew and I take Kyle to work in the afternoon in Cool Springs, we go shopping and after Kyle gets finished we pick him up and go out to eat. It is my idea of the perfect afternoon.
84. My child throws fits and bangs his head on the floor, even in public.
85. I am worried Drew will be a brat.
86. My best friend moved to Texas when we went to college and has only come back for holidays. I miss her very much, I wish she would move back home.
87. I love being married.
88. I think it is funny Drew looks so much like me. Kyle's family all told me that "Turner genes" were strong and to not be surprised if he did not look anything like me. Boy were they wrong!
89. I think Drew is going to be tall like my brother, he is 6' 5".
90. I wish someday I will have a little girl but for some reason I have a feeling God is going to give me all boys.
91. I love eating out at expensive restraunts.
92. I hate meat with bones in it! I swear I could easily be a vegetarian.
93. I don't understand people who enjoy golfing or watching golf on TV.
94. I like to have control over the remote.
95. My husband just graduated with his master's in counseling. I think this is the perfect profession for him. He can talk to anyone.
96. I played basketball in middle and high school but I think I only made the team because I was tall.
97. I do not enjoy sitting through movies. It has to be a true chick flick or 80s flick to keep my attention.
98. I love anything that smells like oranges.
99. I constantly worry that I smell bad.
100. The only reason I have had time to do this is because we are on vacation!!!!!!!


99.

2 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Okay- I didn't read this until after my last comment- you don't have to give me your number- I didn't realize you didn't like to talk on the phone. We can just email to catch up!! I loved this list- I learned a lot about you that I didn't know.

Dee-Dee said...

Yay -You're blogging again- It worked! I am a worrier, too. Drew is so stinkin' smart. Last but not least - I think that no one really DESERVES God's love but we get it anyways through His amazing GRACE! I also believe that is how we are saved! I loved your list and hope to get together soon.