
Okay, I know I have slacked on my blogging, Kyle and I have been going through some life changes, new jobs, him graduating, etc. Hopefully life will start to slow down. This week has been lots of fun. We have finally gotten to take a vacation, the last time we saw the beach was on our honeymoon (very sad)! I have been so excited about our trip that I have been shopping for all kinds of beach toys, etc. over the past few months. So every time we go to the grocery or I pull out something new Drew says, "for the beach?" Although I have learned that vacationing with children is not very relaxing we have had tons of fun. Drew absolutely loves the sand and the ocean, a child after my own heart, though I can not figure out why he enjoys eating the sand, hopefully he will grow out of that one!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
For the Beach!
Posted by Pamela at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so sproud of you for blogging!! You guys all look great in this picture- Drew is such a big boy now! How is the new job? I need you to email me your phone number so we can catch up.
Great picture! I hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment