Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Drew!









I can not believe our baby is 2! Time really does fly. He has changed so much this year! Drew's actual birthday this year was pretty uneventful. He had a fever the night before and really did not feel that great on Wednesday so we just played at home and then ate dinner with Granny, Uncle Keith and Kate. Here are some pictures from the past year, not really in order (it is not fun trying to move the pictures around once they are uploaded!).

3 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I can't believe he's 2! Seems like just yesterday when you were a glowing pregnant woman!! He looks like he loves the camera- he is such a cute little poser!!

Dee-Dee said...

Ooooh!! I loved that (of course - I'm a picture freak)!! He is so cute. I can't believe he is 2 either! Doesn't it fly by? Can we get together next week sometime? Any good days for you?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!!
This is the cutest, smartest, sweetest baby boy ever! What a smile!
My little angel, granny loves you
Granny loves your mommy and daddy too.