1. Who is your man? Walter Kyle Turner. Yes his first name is Walter.
2. How long have you been together? 10 years, no joke.
3. How long dated? 5 years
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? Depends on what day you ask me that, we are about equal.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did, it was so long ago, I feel really guilty but I don't really remember-don't tell Kyle.
7. Who is taller? We are the same height.
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing. But Kyle can belt out a mean itsy bitsy spider.
9. Who is smarter? Definitely Kyle!!!! He is so stinkin smart!!!!
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE! It is REALLY bad if Kyle is angry.
11. Who does the laundry? I do it all, not very happy about it!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Whoever gets to it first.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? I used to but Kyle does it now, I hate doing it!
15. Who is better with the computer? Kyle, he can fix anything that goes wrong, he knows everything about it.
16. Who mows the lawn? Mostly Kyle, sometimes I do if he can't get around to it, I kind of like doing it.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Kyle, sometimes I do.
19. Who pays when you go out? It does not matter, it all comes from the same place!
20. Who is most stubborn? ME
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is, I tend to think I am always right.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His, they live only 5 minutes from our house.
23. Who kissed who first? Kyle kissed me first. We were sitting in his parent's living room and he kissed me out of the blue. It was so fast, I was not even expecting it.
24. Who asked who out? HE asked me, but we were good friends before we went out so it was not a big deal.
25. Who proposed? He did. He surprised me in my dorm room at Lipscomb (yes he snuck in my dorm room at Lipscomb!) He had candles, roses and dessert all set up, he asked and I said yes!
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh definitely me! I get my feelings hurt over the dumbest stuff.
27. Who has more friends? Kyle, he knows everyone!
28. Who has more siblings? Now I do, I have one brother and two step sisters. Kyle just has a twin brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both try.
Friday, October 12, 2007
My Man
Posted by Pamela at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yay! You did it! I liked reading it! We have to get together before I leave. I will call you...
Post a Comment