1.) I am super curious. I am always busy figuring the world out and asking tons of questions. I want to know what things are and how they work and I love taking things apart. If there is a lock on something I can figure out how to open it. I want to know everyone's name and I always ask, "What are you doing?" I wake up in the mornings and ask, "Where we going today?"
2.) I love to play outside-no matter what the temperature is. I love digging in the dirt and getting into water. I love my swing set and slide. I love to climb anything. I am learning to peddle my tricycle.
3.) I am a Daddy's boy. I miss him when he is at work and constantly ask "Where'd Daddy go?" I get so excited when he comes home from work. Playing chase, jumping on the bed, wrestling and fixing things are our favorite past times.
4.) I am destined to be a handy man! Tools are my favorite toys, and I know the difference between the real ones and the play ones (only the real ones will do). Wrenches can keep me occupied longer than anything else. I always help with household projects and I talk about it for weeks. I especially love when Grandaddy (Kyle's Dad) comes over to help.
5.) The Berenstein Bears are my favorite, I can watch the same episodes over and over. I love to talk about the Bears at random moments and laugh out loud about things Sister and Brother Bear have done. I have the vege-tales songs memorized.
6.) I am very loving. I love to kiss and hug but have a hard time sitting still long enough to cuddle, I have to be very tired in order to do so.
7.) Vegetables are my friends. I will eat broccoli, carrots, peas and I love almost any kind of fruit especially Watermelon. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my fair share of sweets but am pretty good about eating the healthy stuff too!!!
8.) I am a very smart boy. I started talking pretty early and have an extensive vocabulary. I have known my ABC's for quite some time, know most of my colors and can count to 15. I have many of my books memorized and can recite them to my parents. I remember everything! Definitely Kyle's genes!!!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
...8 things about Drew
Posted by Pamela at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I wish my kids would eat their fruits and veggies! He is such a boys boy, loving to play outside, with tools and being all about his daddy. He is SO SMART and inquisitive! (sp?) I am glad you finally blogged again!!!
Post a Comment