Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Frustrated!!!!

Okay so I haven't blogged in a while, sorry, life has been very crazy over the holidays so here is an update! Christmas was fun all in all but somewhat stressful due to family crisis' (ffffuuunnn!). I will post some pics later due to the fact that my camera is in Kyle's car.

Drew's newest thing is crying to the point of vomiting every time we leave him. I am about to go out of my mind! We enrolled him in Mother's Day Out due to the fact that he acts like he is bored out of his mind at home and we felt like it would be a good opportunity for him to learn new things and enteract with other kids. All went well the first 2 weeks then he got sick-of coarse! So for 2 weeks we have had bronchitis, reactive airway and then pneumonia!!! So we are finally on the up in up last week when he cries at school for 2 hours and we have to go pick him up. Today again-Kyle takes him to school because I worked last night-and instead of leaving him and letting him cry it out Kyle brings him home after an hour! What good does that do!!!!! I do not understand why out of the blue he is so upset about us leaving him, he used to not care.

So just had to vent. He is so dang strong willed! He is now in his bed throwing a fit because I have put him down for a nap (adding fuel to my frustration). Hopefully with some determination things will get better.



.....Drew's newest hobby-taking pictures of himself anytime he can get a hold of the camera-not bad for 2 years old.

3 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Sorry to hear about all the stresses going on. I tried to take Andrew to Mother's Day out and it was an awful experience. I'm going to try again this month. He's never been with a babysitter so that's most of the problem. Thanks for doing the list- it was fun to get to hear about Drew now that he's such a big and busy boy!! I miss seeing you guys- how's work?

Dee-Dee said...

I have been meaning to call you. How are things? My kids both ran fever (Abby for 6 days straight, Beau for 5) after we got home from our trip, so I have been out of it. No sleep, etc. That is so frustrating that he is crying when ya'll leave him. What's up with that? Believe me, I know how frustrating that is... I know it is not what you want to hear, but it will just take a little time. He'll come around eventually. I'll call you soon...

Dee-Dee said...

By the way, that picture he took is hilarious.