Easter was lots of fun this year. The easter bunny visited our house and left too much candy and some fun toys. Then it was off to church. After church we headed over to my mom and step-dad's house. My family always does a big potluck-type dinner and then my mom always does a big easter egg hunt for the kids. Drew really had a great time. I think this year was the first time he was really into hunting the eggs. It is always fun when the family gets together, there are four boys under the age of 6, with Drew being the youngest, so they always have a very loud and fun time together.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday
Posted by Pamela at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love your new blog design. You're going to have to tell me how you did it. I love the new pictures. He is such a little boy now. He looks so cute in his church get up! Happy Easter!!
I LOVE Drew's Easter outfit!! He is such a cute little man...looks just like his Mommy!! Happy Easter
Hey You Two!! Looks like you had a good easter! We did "Bunny Day" on Saturday then celebrated Easter on Sunday - we go to a Bible church and they have a small band, choir and did a little production (no words.) It was pretty moving. I've been reading your blog and just love that I can catch up with you that way! I miss the "twin talks" in the back of my truck! I miss Pamela's beautiful smile!! I just love you both so much!
Post a Comment