Kyle was in his friend, Jame's wedding over the weekend and we had a blast. Their wedding was so beautiful, I think it ranks as the prettiest I have been to. Friday night they rented out the 8th floor and the penthouse of Hotel Indigo on West End. They had California Pizza Kitchen cater and we watched the fireworks from the balcony of the hotel. The penthouse of that hotel was bigger than our house! It was gorgeous! Then the wedding was held at the Schermerhor symphony hall downtown. They had the ceremony in the courtyard and of coarse I only get a few pics before my camera battery went dead!!! Anyway, they also had the reception there. It was fun to get out without the little one! Congratulations James and Elizabeth!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
4th of July
Posted by Pamela at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a fun weekend!! I can't remember the last wedding I went to... Cute picture of you and Kyle - you look so pretty!
Post a Comment