This summer has seemed to fly by. Drew just turned 3! I can not believe he is that old, it really does fly by. He is now potty trained, yea!!!! We celebrated the day of his birthday by taking his friend Madeline to Chuck-E-Cheese and going shopping at Toy's-R-Us. We have planned a party for later in the month due to busy schedules. Mother's Day Out is about to start and we are all very excited for that!
Kyle and I took Drew to the fair last night and had a blast. The weather was perfect and Drew loved it, he did not want to leave! He loved the pig races. We looked at all of the rabbits and roosters. I think we spent 45 minutes sitting on tractors. Supper consisted of roasted corn on the cob and a frozen, chocolate dipped banana. He cracked us up, we bought some tickets so he could ride the little kiddy rides but to our surprise he wanted to ride all of the big scary ones and could not understand why he was too little. We did all manage to agree on riding the big ferris wheel-which he loved.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Wilson County Fair
Posted by Pamela at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew!! Congrats on the potty training, you'll have to give me any good pointers you learned. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the fair! Both of our boys love tractors! I just love fair food...funnell cakes, nachos lemonade, Yum!!
Daredevil!! Great pictures - esp the tractors - Beau would have loved that! Happy belated Birthday!! I can't believe he is 3! Do you still want an outfit? I put some pictures of some new ones on my blog...
I will be glad to make an outfit for Drew (and no, you will not pay me...) - I'll call you and we will figure out what you want.
Post a Comment