I know I have been a major, major blogging slacker but I am going to give this another go.
We are so excited that little Beau decided to make his arrival early! He was not due until the 23rd but decided to come on the 7th(the day before his big brother's birthday). We were a little surprised. We had a birthday party planned for poor Drew the next night which we had to cancel (hopefully this will not scar Drew for life).
You guys all know that I did not have the best birthing experience with Drew so this time around we prayed for an easier delivery/recovery. God answered that prayer, so yay! no c-section this time! Everything went very quickly. Went into labor at 7am, checked into the hospital at 10:30am and he was born at 2:18pm weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. Since then we have been enjoying him at home. Drew has been very loving towards his little brother. Beau has been the sweetest baby, he eats great and he has even slept some 4 hour stretches over the past few nights! You forget how sweet and cuddly they are when they are this tiny. I am trying to cherish every moment I have with him because I realize how fast they grow.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Walter Beau Turner
Posted by Pamela at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So happy to see a new post about baby Beau!! I've been dying to hear all about him! He's beautiful and Drew looks so sweet holding him and I'm so glad he's adjusting well. Did you have a VBAC? I remember how bad your last experience was, thank goodness this was better for you. Congrats!
Yay! It only took giving birth to get another post! Haha! He is a beautiful baby - hopefully I'll meeet him in person sometime in the near future. It looks like Drew just loves him. I wish I would go 2 1/2 weeks early - that would be in a week or 2! Ha! Glad it went well for you and you are really enjoying him!
Post a Comment