Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Drew's 3 year pictures




My sweet step-sister, Shelly took some great pics of Drew and I a few weeks ago. I think they turned out great, except for the fact that I had the cutest outfit picked out for him, a navy corduroy jumper, and obviously he is not wearing it in the above pictures. When I went to dress him you would have thought I was killing him, he screamed and cried so I gave in and let him wear what he wanted because I wanted good pictures. Makes me so sad I can't put him in the sweet outfits anymore without a fight!

3 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I feel your pain, Andrew wants to pick out everything, down to his socks. I LOVE these pictures, you look so pretty and Drew is adorable as usual! He looks so grown up, I forget that he's 3 :(

Dee-Dee said...

Those are PRECIOUS!! I love the one of you kissing him - too cute. She did a really good job! Thanks for new pictures! He really is getting so big.

Dee-Dee said...

Ok. Time for more pictures!
How are you feeling? Did you get a new car?