Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

3 Month Pictures







Thanks to my sweet step-sister, Shelly, I have some adorable pictures of Beau! We have had some changes over the past few weeks. I have started a new job, back to a pediatric clinic, just working 2-3 half days during the week while Drew is in school. Kyle's mom and grandmother have been helping me out with Beau and they seem to really enjoy spending time with him! It has been an adjustment but also has been an absolute answer to prayer. Yay for a normal schedule again! Beau is growing like a weed, his cheeks are huge! He still wants to eat every 2 hours during the day but thankfully is sleeping through the night. I can't wait to start this baby on some food! He is such a good little guy, I can't believe it! Not that Drew wasn't great but Beau is a lot more mellow. He cries when he is hungry or sleepy and otherwise is happy and playing. If he is sleepy you give him his pacy, lay him down and he falls asleep, I had no idea babies actually did that! Ha ha! Drew is really excited about Christmas but I have to get cracking on the decorations and shopping. I'm stressed just thinking about it!!!!!









Drew at 3 months


Beau




Do you think they look alike? I see a lot of similarities, except for the hair. I'm thinking Beau may turn out with red hair!

0 comments: