Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

3 Months


Blowing bubbles (Thanks Dee Dee for the outfit!)


Styling his favorite dress, I mean, gown. Doesn't he look happy about it?


Sweet smiles



Our little guy is getting so big. He has had a cold this week, hazard of big brother going to school. Not sure how much he weighs now but he has certainly packed on the pounds, I would too if I ate every 2 hours ha! He is smiling and laughing out loud, loves watching his big brother and is starting to notice his toys. He usually will sleep a 5-6 hour stretch at night, I keep waiting for him to go longer, hopefully that night will come soon. Drew is still loving preschool. I have enjoyed watching him make friends this year. It is amazing how much he has changed and matured over the past year. All else is boring around the Turner household!

1 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Don't you just love it when they start smiling and laughing! I think Beau looks so much like Drew... 2 handsome boys, what more could you ask for?!?!