Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

This is what happens when a 4 year old helps decorate the tree. Why wouldn't you put 2 or 3 ornaments on 1 branch? I don't have the heart to change it, he was so proud of himself.


The tree, and yes there are toys all over my floor.



So...... we finally got our tree up. Drew asked about it every day until we got it done! Give me a break! Quite a task this year, half of my lights did not work, grrrrrrr! and who knew white lights are hard to come by. Target was completely out, something about a recall (what in the world?). I finally found some after digging on a back shelf at Walmart, fun! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Albert said...

Looks good you guys. Carter and Max did the same thing. Several ornaments on one branch and then a big space with no ornaments. Oh well, makes it special I guess.

Dee-Dee said...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas! I felt so bad when I saw you in Nashville and Beau had such bad bronchitis! My kids loaded up some branches on our tree, too. I am such a control freak I changed it while they weren't looking. I know...I need therapy...or maybe just some really good drugs...