I was really bad about getting pictures this year. It seemed like I forgot my camera every where we went (baby brain). But, I did manage to get a few.
Drew's preschool held a little program where they sang some songs and then Santa made his appearance at the end. Santa this year was also PaPa (my step-dad), funny. Drew did really well, he was so cute and seemed so proud of himself after it was all over.
We had a ton of family get togethers. Christmas eve was with Kyle's family and Christmas day we spent at our house with Kyle's parents and my parents. I can't believe it has been a year since we announced we were having Beau, crazy!
This year our Christmas was Star Wars themed. Almost everything Drew asked for was something Star Wars. We now have every tent, video game, light saber, book, back pack, lunch box and action figure that they make, seems like. He was so excited Christmas morning, I don't remember him feeling this way last Christmas, so cute!
Beau racked up as well. Some of his favorite gifts were a bumbo seat and a snow man rattle.
On to a new year. Is it really 2010?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas
Christmas morning. He said, "Are all these presents for me?"
Posted by Pamela at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh my gosh, Andrew gets in the bumbo seat too and it cracks me up. He actually fits in it better than Carter because he's so skinny! We have that same obnoxious light saber that Drew got (the blue light up that makes noise (along with 6 others) and everything else Star Wars, so annoying. Does he run around hitting everything and using the "force". I swear, those movies have turned my kid violent but theres no going back to Blues Clues once they've experienced Star Wars!
Post a Comment