I am such a terrible blogger!
Summer has gone by fast, Beau is growing like a weed. Can't believe he turns one on the 7th! We spent the last week of June in Destin. It rained most of the week which put a damper on my picture taking. None the less we swam most days even if it was raining and marveled at the HUGE waves courtesy of hurricane Alex. Kyle is now considered a professional boogie boarder (who knew he would enjoy this as much as the kids, wish I had gotten a picture). Drew has spent most of his summer wishing he could go back to school, I'm glad he's enjoying our time together. We spent the 4th with some friends cooking out and shooting fireworks. Drew spent the 2nd week in July with my step dad and nephew camping and taking "field trips" to the science museum and putt putt golf place. Can't believe August is almost here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment