Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Drew and Beau!


Chocolate cake by Homestyle Bakery, super yummy!



I made lemon and strawberry cupcakes


Zhu zhu pet!!


Beau hated his cake.











We had a BIG birthday weekend. Beau's was the 7th and Drew's the 8th so we celebrated with a joint party on Saturday night (I am going to try to get away with joint parties for as long as possible). It is difficult coming up with a theme for 2 boys so far in age but I decorated with primary colors, stars and I got some Bakugan plates for the cake, Drew's request. Beau was pretty clueless and hated his cake, who's child is he?

I can't believe Drew is 5 and Beau is 1, this year has flown!

1 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

CUTE party, Pamela. I would definitely do them together as long as I could, too:) Funny, Beau didn't like his cake. So far, mine are maniacs for it. Lane will be no exception, I'm sure. Beau looks cute in his little outfit:) Drew is getting SO big. Wow. Really cute family picture, btw.