Okay so I have to blog about our hilarious trunk or treat at church tonight. Drew was not really happy about his very cute dragon costume. We managed to keep it on him minus the hood, he was not having it, if you can tell. This year was fun because it is the first Halloween that he kind of understands the whole trick or treat thing. He racked up!!!!-good for us too!!!
Everyone went all out with tents, lights, Christmas trees, scary costumes, TVs, video games, and 80's costumes-it was so funny. I laughed all night and got some great pictures. Our church family is really great (and creative), it made this Halloween already really special.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Trunk or Treat
Posted by Pamela at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
These pictures are too funny! Drew is getting so big- looks like you are struggling to hold him! Andrew has a very similar costume but he is a dinosaur, and he won't keep the head thing on either. He has to wear it today for our playgym that we do, so I'll post some pictures later.
I am lovin' that costume - too cute! Beau keeps yanking his hood thing off, too. (He is a lion - pictures to come...)
Post a Comment