Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Walden Farm






Yesterday was so beautiful outside so we decided to take Drew out to Walden Farms. He was already exhausted when we got out there but this being the last weekend we thought we better go while we have the chance.

I always try to get our Christmas card pictures while we are there but this year proved a little more difficult than the last. First of all there was something on my lens that I did not realize was there until I got home-great! Then, I think Drew was on to the fact that I was trying to get him to smile and look at the camera and he just would not cooperate. I feel like I spent the entire time taking pictures! Anyway we had fun. Drew loved the goats and the big troughs of corn to play in.

We have taken Drew out to Walden Farm ( since my step-sister's in laws own it) since he was just 2 months old-I can not believe 2 years have gone by so fast. Here are pictures from all of the times we have gone.




3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Look at you - you have blogged twice in one week! Way to go! HaHa!
I love the Walden farm pictures. My nephew's b-day party was there on Saturday!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

That's so cool that you have pictures of Drew "growing up" at Walden farm! He's such a cutie!

The May Family said...

Hey. I love your pics. It looks like you all had such a wonderful time. I cannot believe Drew was that big at 2 months. He is twice the size of my little munchkin. She is so small. Ha!Happy Halloween!