Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gobble Gobble and Happy Birthday Tucker!


Thanksgiving morning-on our way to the first meal. Drew is not too happy about the car ride, can you tell?



My brother, Justin, and Drew

Tucker's new ride


After Thanksgiving shopping


Thanksgiving was wonderful and as busy as ever! First we headed over to my Aunt Pam's house for a HUGE lunch (it really is sinful the amount of food I ate) and then we celebrated Tucker's birthday. Drew was very happy about having birthday cake at Thanksgiving. Tucker got a great motorcycle. All in all we had a wonderful afternoon and Drew really enjoyed playing with his cousins and getting in to all of my Aunt's nick-knacks.

Then onward to Kyle's Aunt and Uncles. There we ate some more(ugh) and Drew got to play with more cousins-aren't holidays great!!!!! -after all of that was said and done we went and visited with my Grandmother. By the time we got home everyone was exhausted!!!!!

.....but not too exhausted to get up the next morning and shop!!! Anyone who knows me knows I love shopping- so the day after Thanksgiving is like it's own holiday for me. Kyle was working so his mother, Drew and I set out for some bargains. We hit up Opry Mills and I actually got a lot done and Drew hung in there, he was actually very good, I think all the swarms of people kept his attention.

A few things to be thankful for.......
This year I have a lot to be thankful for, thought I would list a few to remind me- so here goes.

1.) An energetic and healthy 2 year old who loves life -and reminds me every day to stop and realize that I am blessed.
2.) A wonderful husband who loves us more than life itself and would do anything to make us happy.
3.) A new career for my husband that he loves and makes him feel like he is making a difference in other people's lives.
4.) A new part-time job for me that allows me to have the time at home I so desperately wanted.
5.) A wonderful church-where we are challenged, who loves us and showers Drew with love and attention.
6.) Wonderful parents on both sides- who live close by and help us out a lot!
7.) Great friends and friends with small children who we can compare stories with and who provide a lot of encouragement.




1 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I loved your thankful list. That was so sweet. That one picture is casserole heaven! Hilarious...