Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our New Sink



Blood (yes blood), sweat, and five Home Depot trips later our new sink is born!!!!! Yea!!!!, you have no idea how happy I am to finally have a new sink and faucet. I know it seems silly but I could not even fit a pot underneath our old faucet and the sink was so shallow I could not even fit my pans into it.

Finally the disposal broke (darn) and I thought I could justify buying the whole new get up. I was really very proud of Kyle, he had never done any plumbing projects before but it turned out great. Everything works beautifully. He was not very amused at me taking pictures of him trying to figure out the drainage system- but I had to document the process!!!!!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I loved it when I got a new sink. Ditto on the shallow sink - I hated it! Anyways, I love your new one, especially the faucet! Kuddos to Kyle!

The May Family said...

YAH! You finally got your sink and I love it! Kyle did a wonderufl job I am sure it is hard work!