Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

A new (warm and dry) place to go and play!



This is such a good place to go and get some energy out during the long winter months!!!!!

This morning Drew was invited to a birthday party for a friend at church. They had it at USA Baby in Franklin. Well, I had no idea they had a playground in there or that you could rent it out for birthday parties. Apparently you can go there and play for as long as you want for $5, I think that is a pretty good deal. Good idea for a rainy or cold day, we will definitely be going back-and soon!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Well, what do you know? I had no idea that was there either! Hmmm...definitely something to remember, especially during the cold weather months.

Dee-Dee said...

ok pamela - post some Christmas pictures already!! i'm coming to town in Jan - dates are on my blog. i'll call you. i am too lazy to use the shift button tonight...