We had a fun time at the beach this year. Here are a few pics from my camera. All of the good pictures are in my step-sister's cameras. She has this great waterproof one! I will post those later.
Drew really suprised me-he absolutely loved the ocean. He thought it was so funny when he would get knocked over by the waves. He would just roll around in the sand at the water's edge and just wait for big wave to wash over him. We had beautiful weather and fun times with the fam. Thanks for taking us PaPa and LaLa!



3 comments:
So proud of you for posting beach pics so promptly!! I love the one of you and Drew together!! Hope you goy some of you and Drew with Kyle. Looks like lots of fun, we've never been brave enough to take Andrew to the beach....maybe if we had family to go with us.
Glad ya'll had a great time! That is a great picture of you and Drew...perfect smile from him and he's looking right at the camera :)
Great pictures! I love the ones of the two of you. He is such a handsome little fellow! I am glad you had fun. I have to wait until September to play in the surf! Something to look foward to...
Post a Comment