
This post is a little late, our anniversary was the 25th but I wanted to give a shout out to my sweet husband. We had a low key but wonderful day. It just so happened that Kyle was making some announcements at church that day so he had fun embarrassing me by announcing from the pulpit it was our anniversary (I wanted to dive under the pew)! I have not heard the end of it since-everyone keeps coming up to me and telling me how sweet he is (yeah!-soooooo sweet). That night we went out to Franklin and ate at the Mellow Mushroom and then had ice cream at Baskin Robbins (two of my favorite places). It was really nice outside so we had a blast just walking around and talking-which we do not get to do enough of.
I can not believe 6 years have passed since our wedding day. The time has really flown. Thank you, Kyle for everything you do! You are the kindest, smartest, gentlest, most patient person I know. Drew has the best daddy and I truly have the best husband. God has blessed me beyond belief.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Happy 6th Anniversary Kyle!
Posted by Pamela at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy (belated) Anniversary! I agree - you do have a sweetie husband. Just truly a nice guy. We had a great time seeing you guys today! Thanks for sharing your goodies!!
Post a Comment