Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Drew!

Today we celebrated Drew's birthday with a dog themed party at the park. Drew had a great time, thanks to everyone who weathered the hot sun and came! Sorry for all of the pictures, we took a lot, my mother-in-law had control of the camera and she is a much better photographer than I.




Leslie and baby Mason


Drew not wanting to share his new bike with Madeline


Aunt Pam and Tucker


Melody trying to hold Drew.


My step-sister Shelly and my nephew Carson





I did not make it to the cake in time for a good picture.



Melody and Abbey


Madeline








Drew's new bike and helmet from PaPa and LaLa.


Watermelon, yummmm!




2 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!! Looks like a fun party...I love the puppy dog cake!! We aren't going to have Andrew a party this year, Chad will be in NY for his birthday, so I'm just going to go to Nashville with him.

Dee-Dee said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! Cute cake, and even cuter birthday boy. I can't believe he is 3 already! Man, that snuck up on me. It looks like you guys had a great party - lots of smiling faces. I am going to look for material today. Is he a 3T or 4T?