Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kyle's Office





We have been working on Kyle's office in our church for several months now and things are finally put together (except for a few more things that need to go up on the walls). Keep in mind he works for a non-for-profit agency so we were on a very tight budget and some things were donated. He has been giving me lots of grief over the final accessories-he does not like the navy pillows. I think it looks pretty good, I really like the navy and green. What do you guys think? Any suggestions for other things I can put on the blank walls? ....and the canvas behind the couch looks really dark but it does have a pattern to it, you just can not see it in the pictures.

4 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I think it looks great, Pamela. I was wondering about the picture above the couch. Glad you clarified! BTW - I am almost finished with Drew's outfit - just have some hand sewing left and it will be in the mail. Sorry to take so long...a very belated birthday...

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I think it looks great too!! I love navy! I also love your new background on your blog.

Courtney said...

Hey Pamela! I am so glad I found your blog. Allison told me ya'll had one. Kyle's office looks great! Drew is so cute, and getting so big. :)

Dee-Dee said...

c'mon pamela - i need some updates...ha!