Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008








So I have been called out by DeeDee, sorry I know it has been a while. Over the past month or so we have been pretty busy and I have not taken the best pictures. Kyle and I went camping at Center Hill Lake with some friends, sans the kiddos! Honestly the two pics above are the only ones I took, pathetic huh? It was a beautiful weekend and besides the run in with a copper head snake! we had a blast just being able to hold adult conversation for more than 5 minutes-anyone know what I am talking about?

The entire month of October I worked at Walden Farms so needless to say I was a little pumpkin'd out by the time Halloween rolled around. This year we had 3 different parties the week of Halloween, I don't think we have ever had that much to do! Trunk or treat at church, Halloween at my mom's and a party at my grandmother's. Drew was a little over the dressing up thing by the time the week ended.

Besides the above Kyle has been super busy at work and I have been trying to figure out how to parent Drew. I think the 3's have been harder than the 2's so far-sorry Amber! He has really challenged us, I am not sure why God gave us such a strong willed child but hopefully we will survive! Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Does this mean I won't be doing a post about what I love about my 3 year old?!?! I have to admit, he's pretty easy right now, so I won't be too surprised if it gets worse, it's too good to be true!!

Dee-Dee said...

I love "facebook" - too funny. At least he let you put him in a cute Halloween costume! We need a weekend sans kids!!! Waaaaa!!!