We are a little slow on the move to a big boy bed but we finally did it! A close friend's dad made this awesome bed and offered it to us-how could we resist (even though it takes up half of his room). He is enjoying his new freedom and he is doing so much better than I ever thought he would. No roaming around the house yet!
I did not really go with a theme but we painted the walls surfer blue and I made a big canvas screen with some retro-looking fabric I got from the great fabric store in Melrose (forgot the name, maybe Fabric House-next to Meridian furniture store). The room is not entirely done, I still have curtains to sew and some pictures to hang up but here are some preliminary pictures.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Big Boy Room-Finally!
Posted by Pamela at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment