Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prepping for the beach

Pre-nap




Post-nap (yes he has no clothes on, very red-neck I know)


I finally went and bought sand for Drew's sand table he got from PaPa and LaLa for Christmas (FYI a bag of play sand at Walmart is only $2.00). He played with the thing all day on Saturday (I am not exaggerating). It was to the point where I had to do some cleaning inside and Kyle had to mow the grass but he was having so much fun that I just put a gate up on the deck so he could not run off and let him stay out there. He cried when he had to go in for a nap and as soon as he woke up he said, "go outside, play with the sand.......okay?" We even had friends over for dinner Saturday night and Drew and their daughter, Madeline, played with it again. Thanks PaPa and LaLa for the great gift!!!!!

0 comments: