Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Addison and Drew enjoying their watermelon


Sweet Addison playing with Drew

Drew trying his hardest to catch up with the big boys



This weekend was filled with tons of fun! Saturday night we went to a cookout at my mom's. It was my step-dad's birthday. The kids had a lot of fun getting to play outside all night. Drew especially loved the watermelon. I think he ate 4 pieces!

Yesterday we went swimming with my step-sister, Shelly, and her 3 kiddos. Drew did so well! Shelly teaches swim lessons every summer so she has these great clip on floaties that she teaches the kids to swim with. When Drew figured out he could swim on his own with the float he was swimming all over the place, even in the deep end. It was fun but of coarse I end up getting a sun burn! Oh-well have to get my base burn in before going to Florida!!!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Fun, fun weekend!! I was wondering what in the world he had strapped to his back!

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I love Drew's flotation device! I have been trying to figure out what to use this summer for Andrew, arm floaties, rubber ring, life vest? I think Drew is a little more adventurous than Andrew!