Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Yesterday we went to Hendersonville to eat lunch with my friend Aimee from work. I never really get up to that area but we had the best time. She took us to a great little store called the Veranda-we also ate lunch there, they have the cutest little lunch restaurant-and it was very good! There is this great new outdoor mall-they have every store you would find in Cool Springs. In the middle there are fountains for the kids to play in. Drew and her daughter, Megan had the best time playing in the water. Megan is quite a bit older than Drew but she was so sweet to him. He loves watching older kids!

2 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Drew is so big, he looks like a 4 year old! I wish I lived there so he and Andrew could play together. Maybe when Dee-Dee comes in town we could all get together.

Dee-Dee said...

He is so cute, Pamela - and getting so big! I didn't know Hendersonville had all of that stuff. It sounds like ya'll had a good time. I love his crane shirt.